We are currently seeking a Staff Test Engineer who would be responsible for
designing, developing, and implementing cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting MoSys systems and equipment. If you have the skills and/or are interested, apply today.
- Develop and maintain ATE test programs for our BE products
- Manage ATE test program improvements, fault coverage, and test time reductions
- Specify and design hardware such as DUT load boards, test software running on memory ATE equipment, and automated test handler integration
- Collect test data and failure analysis for qualification rejects and disposition of low yield material
- Manage the calibration schedule for the 93K Agilent tester and help troubleshoot tester issues
- Interface with outside vendors to develop alternative tester platforms and test vendors
- Special projects, as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline. MS degree is desirable.
- 10+ years’ experience
- Good computer skills with the ability to prepare reports using MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good group interaction skills